Commercial Property Insurance

If your business owns any commercial real estate or other business use property, it is imperative that you have commercial property insurance. Commercial property insurance provides coverage for buildings, inventory, equipment, tools and more. Covered losses range from fires to vandalism or natural disasters.

For some, a basic commercial property insurance policy is adequate coverage. However, there are certain instances when you may need additional insurance protection. Talking to one of the qualified agents at Travis Barlow Insurance can help you decide exactly what kind and how much insurance is right for you. We can help you find a policy that covers:

  1. Commercial building – Covers commercial building or structures that you own or lease.
  2. Business personal property – Covers your inventory, office equipment and fixtures.
  3. Business Income –Reimburses the owner for loss of profits while a business is closed for a covered loss.

And more…

Call us to get a quote today.